What We Talkin’ About?

10.24.2011

ART & DESIGN

Lenny Kravitz founded Kravitz Design Inc., in 2003, as a way to transform his eclectic taste and lifestyle into innovative, unique, and dynamic design solutions for both commercial and residential projects. Here, Life+Times explores a side to the musician that is rarely seen or documented.

“Design has always been a great interest of mine. Even as a child, it was very important as to how my room was arranged and what items were in it. When I started having my own homes, I found that many of the furnishings and accessories that I was envisioning for the space did not exist. So I began to make them myself. As I got deeper into that practice, I became addicted to producing pieces that were in my head. Years later, after doing several of my own homes, I realized that I needed to stop and focus on trying to design for other people. Kravitz Design was started shortly thereafter. Something that was a personal passion has now grown into a company that is organically expanding.” – Lenny Kravitz

25 Responses to What We Talkin’ About?

1. Inspiration right there! Im on my way, this is Jae everyday!

2. Inspiration for me right there to get my ideas out to the world!

3. Andrew McUne says:

What I wouldn’t give to record an LP there.

4. OMG…..REALLY NICE SPOT….INSPIRATION PLACE….WHOSE THE INTERIOR DESIGNER….?

HI FROM AGUASCALIENTES, AGS MEXICO

5. Damn…is all I have for it!

6. Eric Ramirez says:

Home run!!!!! Great colors and shapes.

Where the pool table at?!
    Every great home must have a pool table!!!

ONE LOVE

7. I love the Decor you Have There.

8. Anonymous says:

wow very impressive!

9. Anonymous says:

wow very impressive!

10. Yodita A. says:

its really his look!! love the extra big comfy leather sofa, its modern,old and stylish at the same time!

11. Wow wow eeeeeeeeee this is really great His Mother would be really proud now continue to stay out of the news great job …wow

12. Wow wow eeeeeeeeee this is really great His Mother would be really proud now continue to stay out of the news great job …wow

13. that is just crazy good! the color combination is exciting ..

14. that is just crazy good! the color combination is exciting ..

15. Yhoooooooooooooooooooooooo……………………….ran out of words………………

16. jacinto says:

the third picture is fly as hell i love the view of the sky its a bangin as feel lookin up top

17. Gigi Greene says:

JAYZ THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL I WISH U CAN GET IT FOR ME OR MY DREAM HOME……… ONE DAY I HOPE SOON………………………

18. histerius says:

Too much of everything here. Me don’t like. Man needs some design training.

19. Julian Duggin says:

I love when creative people don’t let their talents be put into a box and branch into other industries that really source from the same talent…CREATIVITY

20. InSane!! SiCk!!! RiDiC!!… Lenny is too damn fly!!