Zip it up, eager woodsman, zip it alllll the way up. We don’t want to hear anymore of your nonsense regarding the advantage of zippers, because your qualms with the exotic variations of jacket closure is due to your denial of the original. The simplest, most practical button snap should be the only real technology you need to get you from A to B this Fall. Just bundle it up, secure it away and fasten it well. There’s no need to get “stuck” on any fiddle-fied mechanisms in your exploits, Fjallraven sure didn’t. Their Uncle Blue colorway of a well-collared M-65 is clearly a great choice in your fight against the elements.
- Combination zip down front with snap button placket over top
- Snap button collar
- Two pockets at chest and two pockets at front waist with snap button closure
- Adjustable snap button flaps at side
- Interior drawstrings
- Equipped with UPF 50+ UV protection
- Quick drying and water repellant
- One interior pocket
- Waist has interior cinch
Material: G-1000 Fabric; 65% polyester, 35% cotton.